On behalf of the Department of Psychology of Saint-Petersburg State University and Student Scientific Society of the Department of Psychology we are pleased to announce that the 22st Annual International Scientific Conference «Psychology of the XXI century: Psychology as a science, art and vocation» will take place in Saint-Petersburg, Russia, on April 23 – 25 of 2018.
We cordially invite you to register for your attendance at the «Psychology of the XXI Century» conference, which is one of the oldest psychological conferences for young scientists in Russia and traditionally brings together young specialists from across the Russia. Each year the geography of the participants broadens, providing truly international collaboration during the conference.
The purposes of the conference: to analyze the current problems of modern psychology as scientific knowledge, to give the prospect of future professional growth and to support realization of the individual’s vocation.
Thematic tracks of the conference:
Areas of work of the conference:
1. Psychology of risky and deviant behavior.
2. Psychology of health and psychological well-being.
3. Psychology of personality in the modern world.
4. Life style and professional career.
5. Psychology of interpersonal relations.
6. Psychology of family and child-parent relations.
7. Social capital as a resource of systemic development.
8. Intercultural, interdisciplinary and social studies in psychology.
9. Digital behavior of personality, modern technologies of psychological research.
10. Developmental psychology.
11. Problems of macrosocial psychology.
12. Neurosciences and socio-psychological practice.
13. Cognitive psychology.
14. Psychology of sports and physical culture: current problems.
15. The person in education.
16. Innovative approaches in the psychology of education.
17. Mental health of mother and child in the practice of psychological counseling.
18. Individuality of a person with disabilities as a rehabilitation resource.
19. Psychological support in professional development.
20. Psychotraumatism and its consequences.
21. Actual directions of modern psychological research (in English).
22. Psychological counselling and supervision (in English).
To submit your abstract go to the submission form (https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSeSZ0wB1wWU5E4E8Yv_QpQ4evrJYM4-6buSWTVSWhnUJNIpfg/viewform?c=0&w=1) and follow the appearing instructions. The deadline is March 23, 2018.